Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday Wonders

Once again, the prestigious Grace Gallery is offering us the rare opportunity to see the work of an artistic prodigy. Yes, today we are fortunate to have these masterpiece's on view. I hope you will enjoy them....I don't have time to chat...I am so very busy fielding calls from Sotheby's, The Tate Gallery in London, The Museum of Modern Art in New York City and Lloyd's House of Brisket in Ashtabula. We are leaning toward Lloyd's. Heck, the other places might be fancy and all but they just can't burn a brisket like old Lloyd. We will keep ya'll posted.

7 comments:

TK Angels said...

As always I enjoy Gracie's artistic ability. Heh-Gracie-how about something for Aunt Terri?

Take care,
Love,
terri

Anonymous said...

Grace is drawing again :)
She seems to like abstract

Pamela said...

you should take them to staples and make greeting cards with them. What a delight to get a signed copy of an original????

Brown English Muffin said...

I love these pieces of art...I really like abstract art.

Michelle said...

what beautiful paintings! I wish I could paint!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

FABULOUS, I love her art, her sense of color. I am so proud to own some of her art...one day I will humbly ask her to autograph it!
XOXO

Gretchen said...

Wow! That's about all I can say, and I think that covers it. Wow!