Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Top Ten...

Number 10. The "compromising" photos I have of him with Tony Award winner Harvey Firestein. What a shame if they are released to the press. It might damage Harvey's career and I adore HF far too much for that. Number 9. My easy access to cut rate liquor and cigarettes at the military Class VI shops. Number 8. I have single handedly made him a super star in the blog world. Okay, on THIS blog anyway. ~To be continued.....

2 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Sue,PLEASE check your yahoo email! I also left you a phone message and THURS I left a comment in the D.Letterman post a few back too.... I received the box Thurs. and sent you a long THANK YOU email. It seems you've not seen either!! I don't know what else to do to let you know!
XOXO

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh yay!! I am SO glad we're gonna hear your top 10!! LOL!!! Love it!