Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Am Simply Green With Envy

I found this on our Andi's blog this evening....just a fun little gizmo and we all know how much I adore a fun little gizmo!~~~ ~~You Need Some Green in Your Life~~
Green will make you feel alive, renewed, and balanced. And with a little green, you will project an aura of peacefulness and harmony. If you want stability, you've got to get a little green in your life! For extra punch: Combine green with blue or purple The downside of green: It can promote jealousy in yourself or others The consequences of more green in your life: You will be drawn to a new life path You will feel free to pursue new ideas and interests, no matter how strange You will be released from the demands and concerns of others

4 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

These quizzes are such fun-I'm going to try these out! Have a lovely weekend! x

Dawn Bibbs said...

HOW FUNNY...It says I need more BLACK in my life! Can you believe that? Why do they think I moved clear across town 8 years ago? That's right...to get away from all the BLACK in my life. Nothing against "blacks" mind you...I happen to be one...LOL. But 1/2 my family is white though. LOVE IT!!!

Gotta love these quizzes.

Mom2fur said...

Mine says I need yellow. That's funny...because I like to buy yellow flowers to cheer myself up!

Sheila said...

I'm going to try this later! I saw it on a few other blogs this morning!