Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Bella's Day Out

Are you just going to lay around sunning yourself Bella? It is so hot this morning...give that pool a try! Go on now, the water is so cool. Just a few more steps... BELLA! Get down off those rocks! NO diving! I did not make the rules Bella. Don't give me that look. Uh oh...pets are prohibited. I must assume that also means toy pets Bella. It does not differentiate. No it does not. Nope, I am sorry. YOU have to go. Don't give me that cute face Bella. Don't do it. Aw...okay. We will get Kipper and go for ice cream.

9 comments:

Deb said...

Lucky Bella - looks like the perfect "day out" especially going for ice cream with Kipper :-}

Anonymous said...

OMG, I thought it was a real dog in the 1st picture, LOL! I'm so blonde!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue

How cute! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I would be very happy for you to link to my blog and I'm delighted that you found it so interesting.

I was so sad to read about Haley and that was my first visit to your blog. I am glad that I was able to return to read about the fun you had today.

Marie x

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL
Love it!!!

Tammy said...

This post was too cute!!
:)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

that is so funny!

Melissa said...

Ha ha! What a cute post!

Sheila said...

I'm with Jen - I thought that first photo was a real dog too! (and I'm not even blonde!) lol

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness Sheila was in on my duh-ness, LOL