Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, August 13, 2007

I Am Honored

To receive this award from someone as beautiful on the inside and outside as Toni from Rabbit Hill Creations, well, it makes me very humble. And YES! I can be humble so no snickering! Thank you dear Toni. You are an amazing artist and person. I think you all know how I feel about each and every one of you...so special...so special. Yet, I am passing this on to those who were the very first to visit me in blog land. Those blog friends who welcomed me and made me feel that writing this blog was not a waste of my time but rather a delightful new past time. A past time that would open new doors, impart wisdom, gather understanding, create new passions and well, just plain be a blast! I think you are all just nice as can be. I wish I could give you all a warm hug...you are all so dear so I know you will understand why I chose these women for this award. I pass on this award to you Andi, Corinne, Missy and to you as well, Jen (her blog is now private so I can not link it here), Teresa, Jolene, Valerie and Dawn You were the first visitors here, the first to leave comments.You may not remember that but *I* do! You were all so *nice* to me and you know what? Nice does matter! Love you all.

10 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

Congrats, Susie Q! Your blog is always so sweet and fun---I love all my visits here. I hope you never feel that writing your blog is a waste of time~you touch so many people and brighten up my days, when I'm down. Keep it up!
Hugs to you,

R~Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found you in blog land...you're such a great lady!!

Andi said...

Thank you for the wonderful honor! I just love these things and I do believe I've read every one of your posts since you began your blog. I actually look forward to catching up with what's going on in your life. I just know if we lived closer we'd be real in person buddies!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Well aren't you a sweetheart? You know, evertime I read your blog and I see "DAWN", I always click on it...because I'm convinced that you're not referring to me. And that you must be talking about another Dawn. But everytime, it's ME. You are so sweet and you're right, I don't remember being one of the first to read or comment on your blog. But I guess what matters is that YOU remember.

I thank you so much for all of your kind words and for choosing me for posts such as this.

Smooches and hugs to you, always. And thank you again.

Justabeachkat said...

Congrats on your award. I can tell by your blogging that you're definitely nice.

Hugs!
Kat

Mockingbird Hill said...

Susie, Susie, Susie...

You are too sweet.

Congratulations!

Cassie

Valerie said...

you are too nice to me.
was i really one of the firsts? wow! i had no idea!

thanks so much, darlin', i'm so glad we're friends!

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Susie Q, yours is the first I visit to get my morning laugh on!...Big hugs, Toni

TK Angels said...

What a great honor. You deserve it!!

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Gretchen said...

Yes, nice DOES matter, and you, are full of nice. xxxooogretchen