Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh Kate!

The most lovely Kate, at The French Nest, has given me such a sweet award. As always, I am overwhelmed and send my love and thank yous to dear Kate. I am now to pass this on to those whom I think are real dolls. I am totally unable to choose! I truly do think that you are ALL *dolls*. You have all been such a joy in my life and I am so thankful for each and every one of you. If you read this post and are one of my regular readers/commenters, please consider yourself awarded....you are ALL "dolls" in my book! Thank you again dear Kate! *YOU* are a doll! Hugs, Susie Q

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Congrats to you!!
Rosemary

Terri Steffes said...

SOOOOo sweet! Congrats to you!

Tammy said...

Congrats! That award is so sweet! :)

Cassandra said...

Congratulations! Also...Happy Anniversary! Mine is thursday...4 years!

Sugar Bear said...

Congratulations to you! you definitely deserve it.
Karla

Deb said...

Congratulations!
"You're a doll" to write such nice things about Kate :-}
Deb
aka Kate's Mum :-}

Tammy said...

Kate has good taste...you are a "Dalllllll" as the gals on Andy Griffith say it ;)

Debra from Bungalow said...

A sweet award for a for a real doll! Congratulations.

Carole Burant said...

Well, that award is perfect for you, you certainly are a doll:-) I'm back from my weekend trip and omigosh I will never catch up with the +300 posts my bloglines is showing! lol I've just read all of your posts that I had missed...I can just picture you and Grace in the doctor's office! LOL xoxo