Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Should This Worry Me? Nah...It Is Still A Comedy.

What? Me worry? A comedy is still a comedy...if you are laughing, than I am happy. Of course, this gizmo says I am just a tad unstable. Me?~~~ The Movie Of Your Life Is A Black Comedy
In your life, things are so twisted that you just have to laugh. You may end up insane, but you'll have fun on the way to the asylum. Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

4 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Okay, I'm a little upset. I did this one and it said my life was an Indie flick - and then gave Napoleon Dynamite as as example. So what does this mean? My whole life is a "Vote for Pedro" moment? Disturbing....

Dawn Bibbs said...

EEEK!!! Not so happy with my "movie type"...so what if it has a little truth to it! LOL

Melissa said...

Wow - guess it's one of those "you have to laugh to keep from crying" situations!

Sheila said...

Another one I'll have to try! I wonder what mine will say??