Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Andi Said "Tag, You Are It", So I Played!

My dear friend Andi had the most fun post yesterday. She was tagged to use her blog friend's names in unique ways! Now, Andi is always a sweetie and she came up with some wonderfully things! But Andi...I am still not sure who this Brian guy you mentioned along with MY name. I will keep pondering this....Brian....Brian....Keith? Boitano? Williams? Conan O'.....? Hm....I will keep at it... Now, on to the matter at hand. I had fun playing at Imagechef.com and txt2pic.com last night. I intended to do all my blog friends but can not post them all at once! Blogger would plotz....for lack of a better word. Heck, IS there a better word than *plotz*? But I digress.... So, for now, here are just a few of my blog friend's names....done all fancied up-like and purtified.
Okay, so this is not *actually* Jolene's name but I think she will like it!
Now, I am working on a bunch more so keep on the look out for YOUR name. I just KNOW how excited you are. Really. I can tell. Calm down now. Really.

20 comments:

Andrea Frazer said...

Acccckkk... you are so good on the photo shop! What are you using? Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Oh I just love the one you did for Sophie Honeysuckle...that's priceless! lol

Rosemary said...

Susie,
Those are so cute!
What a fun thing to do.
Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog. I have entered you in my little giveaway.
Rosemary

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh...that must have taken you some tine to come up with those! So funny!

Susie said...

You are so clever! Those are all so catchy!!
xo

Carole Burant said...

LOL I love it!!! I've always wanted my name on a mug! lol They are all so terrific and what fun you must have had making them:-) xox

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I AM excited!! I LOVE it!! Tee-hee, I'm going to print it out and stick it on my fridge!! You are clever!!!!!

Sheila said...

Sue you are so cute. what do you do in your spare time...LOL
Thanks for including Blue and me, in your works of the heART..xx

Betty Jo said...

These are awesome! I have to look into this. What fun it would be. Thanks for mine, I love it. xoxo

Andi said...

Oh Sue, these are great!!! Love my little doggie one and Bully approves as well!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, these are so darlin'! What a wonderful idea. Cudos to you! Am eager to look into doing this. What a blast for everyone here. Thanks! :-)

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok, Susie...this has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in quite some time...at least in the past 3 minutes since Jayla left out of here :-). I TOTALLY love the beach and how cool is it that you have my name on a beach umbrella. Even better, I love the beach, but NOT the sun...lol. Very cool idea.

Debra from Bungalow said...

Your tags are so cute, I loved reading them!

Tammy said...

Just a buch 'o cuteness right thar!!
:)

Andi said...

I forgot to add...I'm certain Jolene will adore hers!!!

TO BECOME said...

Susie Q. You are so sweet. I love how you did my name. It speaks volumns to me. I really appreciate it. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

Is that Bracelet meant for me, Jen~LOL!!

jennifer said...

Wow When I began this I never thought that it would take off! You are awesome!
Jennifer
penofjen.blogspot.com

jafabrit said...

HA HA, you couldn't have picked a more perfect sign for me, very cool.
jafabrit :)

Sheila said...

Sue - How cute!! I'm playing "catch-up" today with my blog-reading, and I'm just now seeing this. You are just SO clever, and so sweet! Thank you for that adorable "Vegas" sign for me! ALL of them are wonderful!