Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Game! A Game! A Name Game!

E.L.L.E.N Nope. Not THIS Ellen but the hair color is the same.Relatively speaking. And no. She and I are not relatives although that would be nice. Just in case you were going to ask. But then, you probably were not so I should never have mentioned that. I have this very bad habit of getting ahead of myself and other people and I also tend to get off the subject all too often...what? Oh.
From our Melissa (the Mommy of gorgeous red headed Kindergarten student, Anna Marie) comes this tag! This is a new one for me so I thought I would give it a try. Here are the rules: 1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. My middle name is Ellen, thus me eluding to Ellen D. But I guess you figured that out now didn't you? E ~ Emerald. My husband and son's birthstone. I kinda like that they were born. Yup. L ~ Lilac. My favorite flower. L ~ Lemonade. What tastes better on a hot Summer day? E ~ Effervescent. Spirited, bubbly, full of life. Just like my Grace. N ~ Nectarine. My favorite Summer treat. Now, I need to tag 5 blog friends....Andi? Valerie? Terri? Dawn? Jen? Sheila? Or, how about anyone who wants to play just go ahead and do so! It was fun!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

make sure you take the fruit sticker off those nectarines before eating!!

Melissa said...

My mother's middle name is Ellen! I think it's lovely, but she doesn't.

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I have obeyed your tag, :)

Andi said...

I'm so excited to have been tagged! I will play as soon as I come in from work tonight and finish dinner!

Dawn Bibbs said...

GULP!!! Are you SERIOUS??? This is gonna take me a minute. Ok, maybe an hour...maybe a WEEK!!! My middle name is Monique. Very funny, Sue...VERY FUNNY!!! LOL :-)

Dawn Bibbs said...

Alright Susie...it is done. Don't ever say that I don't love you...cuz I do!!! Check me out!

Valerie said...

and i will play again, but since Melissa tagged me for my middle name already, i'll do my first name. :o)

Brown English Muffin said...

Oh I did this one in Dawns comments it was fun!