Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Is It Hot In Here Or Is It Me?

Now, what do you get when you mix 102 degrees with a menopausal woman and 200 Vacation Bible Schools children? I don't know either but it oozed, it dribbled, it moaned, it panted and then it spontaneously combusted into flames. Poof. Gone. Nothing but a pile of dirty ashes.Just like that. I do hear it will resurface tomorrow at 8:30 am in the arts and crafts area. And if the air conditioning does not function any better than it did today at the church, IT is gonna raise...well...it will raise something diametrically opposed to Heaven. Oh, and excuse the dust on the car's dashboard. I have not Swiffered it since we returned. Like THAT is gonna happen before the heat breaks!

6 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

It's so funny we both did post on menopause today. I'm with you about this heat and dealing with menopause too! Not fun! At all.

Hugs!
Kat

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I'm telling ya' - I'm seriously considering buying a small chest style freezer. Not to keep food in but to store my bed clothes and especially my bed pillows in there during the day. Might make sleeping a little more bearable. Did I say "sleeping"? Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha That's funny. I meant to say, might make TOSSING AND TURNING ALL NIGHT LONG a little bit more bearable. This menopause stuff is INSANE. Totally INSANE!!! (Calming down now...)

Carole Burant said...

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks hot flashes and 100 temps sucks! lol xoxo

Andi said...

It's HOT in here!!!

Anonymous said...

Swiffer, schmiffer! Yep, forget that. Just take your eggs out to that car dashboard and your breakfast will cook itself! ;-) Seriously, hang in there!

Gretchen said...

I just don't think the temperature has any right to do that to you, now.