Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ellenoscopies....

From Kari at Just Livin' Large and Cassie at Mockingbird Hill (Which, by the way, are fantastic ladies and blogs. If you have yet to meet them, run. No, fly over and pay a visit!) comes this tag. Now I know I have already tortured you with my take on this game but hey....what is a little discomfort among friends. And no, this is not another colonoscopy post. Ahem... Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. E....is for elegance. Which I definitely do not have. Nope. Not me. I am the one with the mustard on her shirt and the icing on my top lip. I am wearing my old sweats but my hair is ever so elegantly askew. Askew...great word askew.
~~~~~~~~~~
L....is for love and lust and lemons and linguine and lard and lace. Now, if you are trying to find a connection with all of these things, shame on you! Ahem....
~~~~~~~~~~
L....is for lava and lard and Las Vegas and laboratory and laxative and NO! This is NOT another post about a colonoscopy. I am so ashamed of you all!
~~~~~~~~~
E....is for eels. Another thing I do not have but which are much more likely to be found around here than elegance.
~~~~~~~~~~
N....is for Navy and negligee and noodles and narcissus. Again, shame on you!
~~~~~~~~~~ So, now. If you are reading this, and want to play, please consider yourself properly tagged! It was fun!

2 comments:

Carole Burant said...

ROFL only you would make your middle name so much fun! lol I was thinking very pure innocent thoughts all along, you know! hehe xoxo

Wendster said...

You sure have a gift for making me laugh!
oh yes ... I forgot to post on the above posts: Your kids are dang cute! and they look HAPPY. What a nice family you have!