Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, August 13, 2007

It's A Dog's Life...

Another Dog's Night at Ritter's Frozen Custard. Now, who says being a dog t'ain't great? Okay fella, step away from the ice cream and no one gets hurt. Dude! Ice Cream Breath! What to do? No matter where I go, the fans find me. Next time I want a bigger cup get it? For Sheila in Chicagoland... For Andi... Where's the frozen goods lady? I am one hot dog here and no mustard jokes see? Camera schmamera. I want ice cream! So's I said to him, I may be little but if I don't get my vanilla soon, you will be one sorry human. Enough talk, more 'scream. Yeah, I know my name is Sprinkles and I am really, really, really cute. But now give me some ice cream! Listen up Mugsey. We get that little guy to distract them and then you and I are breakin' in. I KNOW there is more ice cream in there and all we got was one lousy cup? Aw come on Papa. Pllleeeeeeezzzzzzeeeee? More? If I get any hotter my tongue will fall out! My only chance for survival? Ice Cream! And be quick about it!

3 comments:

Carole Burant said...

They really have a dogs' night at that ice cream place??? How neat!!! lol I so loved every picture, all such adorable doggies!! They sure seemed to be enjoying their ice cream too! lol Thank you so much for your kind words of sympathy on the death of my SIL. You don't know how much it means to me to know you're all here for me!! xox

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok, now this has got to be the coolest thing (no pun intended). How neat to have a night for the little poochies to eat ice cream. And it looks like they have a pretty good turn out too. My Trae would LOVE that! I mean, I guess he would...he likes ice cubes..LOL

Sheila said...

SUE! What an adorable picture of that Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! I LOVE it! I can't wait until Lisa wakes up so I can show this to her... she'll love it too. I just love looking at all of these pictures of the dogs enjoying themselvess at their special night out, eating their ice cream. I wish we had something like that here!!