Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Uh Oh!

Some of my very observant blog friends have noticed that I posted my list at 11:55pm last night! I did not head off to bed at a more normal hour did I? Okay, that's true! You caught me! Still, considering how late I once was up, midnight is pretty good! Really, it is for me. I guess I should be ashamed to admit that huh?
I tried to sleep earlier but my poor head was swimming! I am still waiting on Bill's call to say that all the Is are dotted and the Ts are crossed with the new job. Then, and only then, will I totally relax! Yes, I need to trust and YES! I am praying! Still, the twinges are there.
My goal is to be in bed by 11pm tonight. Late for some but still good for me. When Bill is home, we have decided that we will be in bed by 10pm each night. I think that is very workable and very doable. The cats and doggie will be so appreciative!
Truly, I am glad some of you will keep me honest! I need that.
My goals are a work in progress...but I am striving to live by that list this year. I will stumble often but I will
have successes too! At least, I will be out there trying!
My list is not so much a group of New Year resolutions but things I wish to strive towards in my life...not just this year but for the rest of my life. I am now in my 50th year. Let's hope I have learned some lessons!
Things that will give me more peace and help me be a better mother, wife, friend and family member. At least, that is what I hope.

No comments: