Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, January 01, 2007

First List Of 2007!

Thanks to Valerie...here is my first list of the New Year!
2006 In Review
JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Nope, just to strive to be a better person and help others more.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
My husband, the cute one.
3. Did it snow where you live?
It sure did but only a bit.
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No but I have always thought it would be fun...crazy but fun. Still, being at home, under a throw, watching a movie sounds REALLY fun.
FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine?
Mu husband, the sweet one. My daughter and my son.
2. What did your valentine get you?
Cards, candy and some sweet little things.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Of course! They were always placed in a decorated shoe box!
MARCH
4. Are you Irish?
By marriage. Does that count? Besides, EVERYONE is IRISH on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
I sure did. We ALL did. Even the dog wore a green bandanna.
3. What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?
Went to dinner with my friends and the kids. Listened to a great Irish group.
APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?
I love rain, cloudy days, drizzle, spritzing, deluges.
2. Did you play an April Fool's Day prank on anyone?
I always do something silly to the kids and they ALWAYS fall for it!
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter?
Tons? No, but I did get some yummy treats!
MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
Daisies, roses, lilacs.
2. Do you like the spring?
Oh yes....it is my 2ND favorite season! Fall first, Spring next.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring..."
...weeds and flowers. The weeds I have to eradicate as quickly as possible and with much finesse! I abhor weeds in my flower beds!
4. What would you think of as a spring color?
Pink, yellow, lavender, green.
JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?
High School? 1974. College? 1978.
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
Uh huh, to Virginia Beach and the Norfolk area.
3. What did you do on the 4Th of July?
Went to a cook out at my brother's house. Watched the HUGE fireworks display at the big park not too far from them.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Just a few mini ones, day trips.
AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end your summer?
Uh huh! Went down to get my mom in TN and helped her move back to Ohio!
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
Our picnic on the beach and watching the sun go down from our little spot on the sand.
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?
No, but I did oversee Grace's swimming A LOT!
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
Just 3 times. Twice in VA and once in TN at the beach by the lake.
SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
Nope.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Ben Campbell, my Honors English teacher in High School.
3. Did you like fall better than summer?
Oh yeah...I like Fall better than any other month!
OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
I was Candy from "Here Come The Brides". I got to wear a long brown fall and a very cool dress. I was SO into Bobby Sherman then...
2. What's your favorite candy?
Hershey bars, Kit Kats, Twizzlers...
3. What did you dress up like this year?
A Mom taking her little girl around the neighborhood.
Jeans, sweater, sneakers. I was so scary....boo.
NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
My mother's new condo!
2. Do you like stuffing?
Oh yeah...
3. What are you thankful for?
My family, my friends, decent health, our pets, our home.
DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes! With much joy!
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes I have!
3. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
My engagement ring, 1976.
4. What did you want this year for Christmas?
My husband to get a local job!
5. Do you like cold weather?
Yes I do. It is so much easier to get warmer than it is to get cooler. I love snow and fireplaces and cider and hot chocolate and snuggling and building snow people.

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Love, love, love this list!!! I will absolutely have to steal this sometime soon for my blog!