Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fun With Sully And Earl

It's raining yet again and I needed a bit of a giggle. I opened up my morning paper and there it was... Our local paper is having a bit of fun with the Earl & Sully romance. A cheeky little send up of a British tabloid...
Sully says, "It's every girl's princess fantasy come true--apart from the 2 ex wives and the 6 step-kids."
Spence says, "I'd gladly give my throne up for Coleen, if I was actually an heir to one."
Royal Row!
Prince Wills tells Uncle Spence, "I much prefer Katie Couric!"
....What's all this pish posh about Earl Spencer taking up with some American tart? Blimey! Have you seen her? She's a real corker. A bloke would be daft as a brush not to chat up that pretty Coleen....
And I was gobsmacked to read this:
An...uh, um...*interview* with the, soon to be former, Mrs. Earl, The Pidge, gave us this choice bit...
"What can this Sullied-van offer but cows, cornhole and a tour of Ohio State? I'm a lady, she's a Buckeye, a hard brown nut. It's truly nauseating!
Pidge went on to tell of her new paramour, one Mr. Dan Rather, *America's News King*. "Being with him is heads and tails more prestigious than any Channel 2 news tart whose biggest story is snow".
Now, don't throw a wobbly and think this is all for real...it was part of a send up, news writers being a bit daft and having a laugh.
Just a load of codswallop...with syrup.
Ta...cheers!
Hugs,
Sue

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, that's just like a soap opera! Didn't you say she is moving to San Francisco? I'm in the SF Bay Area so I'll keep a lookout for any news stories here. You have me hooked!

jafabrit said...

ugh, what is the matter with her, spencer is a horrid man!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

"Being with him is heads and tails more prestigious than any Channel 2 news tart whose biggest story is snow"!!! ROFLOL

This is good stuff!