This picture has nothing to do with the post today but it coordinated with the blue lettering I chose to use! The plate in the rear left of the picture was our gift from Grace this past Christmas. She made it in art class. Can you guess which piece is my favorite? Well, of course!
Okay...you must give an answer that begins with the first letter of your name! Go with your first thought, the first thing that pops into your head!
I am Sue soooo....I use an *S*! Easy huh?
Or not...we will see! We can see how people's
minds work, or, in the case if MY mind, NOT work!
Thanks Cheryl for this fun little list!
1. Famous athlete: Sandy Koufax
2. Four letter word: Um...well...I think we ALL know which word popped into this naughty little head but I will go with SNOW!
3. Street name: Spiece...the street I grew up on!
4. Color: Salmon...really! It is in the Crayola Box! And it is a tasty dinner too! : )
5. Gift: Hmmm...Sans A Belt Slacks? Nah...how about Sapphires? Okay, let's go with Sapphires!
6: Vehicle: An SUV? Does that count? Okay, that is my final answer Regis.
17. Tropical location: Sanibel Island
8. College Major: Sociology...that was mine. Graduated in 1978, uh huh, before the invention of the wheel. Or fire.
9. Dairy Product: Sour Cream
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Sand Dollars
11. Boy Name: Stephen
12. Girl Name: Samantha
13. Movie Title: Sense and Sensibilities, one of my most favorite films!
14. Alcohol: Sangria
15. Occupation: Social Worker
16. Flower: Sunflower, one of my favorites! Not a bad perfume either!
17. Celebrity: Sandra Bullock
18. Magazine: Smithsonian
19. US City: San Francisco
20. Sports team: San Diego Padres
21. Something found in a kitchen: Scouring Pad
22. Reason for being late: Socks were missing!! Ohhh...I got it! SNOW!!!
23. Something You Throw Away: Socks with holes. (Do I have a sock fetish tonight?)
24. Things You Shout: There is that pesky 4 letter word thought in my head again....but, looking out of my window, I want to shout, "SNOW!!!"
25. Cartoon Character: Scooby Doo!
Okay, now it is YOUR turn!
Stay well, stay warm.