Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Alphabet Of Me

From Missy's wonderful blog....
~The Alphabet of Me~
Drum roll please.
A-Attached or Available: Very very attached
(Together for 30, married for 28 years) to my handsome husband Bill. I kinda like him a lot. Really. He is cute. And he does laundry.
B - Best Friend: My husband comes first but also, I am blessed to have so many friends to love. No particular order in my list...just women I would die for. That sounds so melodramatic but it is true. I trust each of them with my life.
C - Cake or Pie: Why do I hafta choose? Phooey, I am no good at rules so I choose chocolate cake AND deep dish apple pie. So there.
D - Drink of choice: Coca-Cola, Straight up. With ice.
E - Essential Item(s) you use everyday: Computer, van, television, newspaper, toothbrush, shower, hair spray, mascara & clothes...no one wants to see me without those last 3 items beleive me.
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Bears hands down. Hands up. With gummies in them.
H - Hometown: Dayton, Ohio. Born and bred and proud of it.
I - Indulgence: M & Ms. LOTS of M & Ms. Hershey Kisses. LOTS of them.
J - January or February: February. I love Valentine's Day. I am a sap remember?
K - Kids & Names: Daniel and Grace
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My husband, my kids, my family, my friends and my pets and doing these lists. Hey. I LOVE lists. Really!
M - Marriage Date: August 26th
N - Number of Siblings: 1 Brother, Jim
O - Oranges or Apples: How about Clementine Tangerines...can I choose those? I am not very good at rules you know!
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing my loved ones...not something I think about daily but the only thing that strikes any real fear in my heart.
Phobias? I do not like total darkness. Or spiders and snakes. Or spiders and snakes in the dark.
Q - Fave Quote: Speak tenderly to them. Let there be kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile, in the warmth of your greeting. Always have a cheerful smile. Don't only give your care, but give your heart as well. ~Mother Teresa
R - Reason to Smile: Life. My loved ones. Animals. Music. Art. Breaking rules.
S – Season: Autumn. It is so breathtaking.
T - Tag 3 people: Terri, and I think most of my other blog buddies have already beed tagged!
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I LOVE teddy bears. I LOVE Brian Dennehy (who is a teddy bear of a man). I LOVE British sit coms. I LOVE to bend rules. Oh wait. You already knew that.
V - Vegetable You Don't Like: Hm. I like most veggies. Wait. Um...nope. I like that one too.
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination
X - Xrays: Chest, throat, breast, arm, knee, skull, dental, oh sheesh. I am 50 now..it is all falling apart! : ) It might be easier to ask me what part of me has NOT seen a dose of radiation!
Y - Your Fave Food: Pasta, any. Chinese, any. So I picked 2. No good at rules you know.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. The traits are: mysterious, secretive, stubborn, determined,
sarcastic, intuitive and absolutely no good at rules.

3 comments:

Andi said...

I rather like that you bend the rules! I do believe I once heard that they were made to be broken so you've achieved that rule!!!

I so enjoy your blog.

Valerie said...

what so happened to us?! when did everything start going to H*%l in a handbasket?

sucks to be old, worse to die young!

Amy said...

How funny!! This is great.