Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, December 15, 2006

3 Posts Full O'Pictures! What Is She Trying To Prove?

Just trying to play catch up as far as pictures are concerned! I have a few that I wanted to share.
Our decorating is finished, the last box to be mailed is ready, shopping is done.
We plan to do our big cleaning on Tuesday and Wednesday. Grocery on Wednesday morning. Bake on Thursday. Gingerbread house on Tuesday evening. Daddy home on Thursday!
Grace's Christmas break begins on Wednesday. She is still finishing up her gifts. She has made the sweetest scrapbook for Jim and Lisa. It is all of Brady and her art work and words are so cute. I know they will love it.
I see that many of my friends are logging in as Anonymous. Good thinking! Blogger is all discumbobulated of late!

No comments: