Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cotton

Happy 2nd Anniversary to dear blog friend Karla (at Sugar Bear Designs) and her husband! I do believe that cotton is the traditional gift for a 2nd wedding anniversary so this is my gift to you! Okay, so I KNOW you are overcome with gratitude and all....ahem. But, you know, cotton is soft, cool, cozy and fresh...all good things...so celebrate with a soft kiss, a cool drink, a cozy hug and a fresh new year together!

4 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

Happy anniversary! And many more to come!

Gretchen said...

You are quite possibly the most thoughtful woman in the blogosphere. I love your greeting cards to everyone. Everything you type says "welcome" to it. You'd be a welcome rabbit in my run at anytime. :) xxxooo Gretchen

PAT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PAT said...

Happy Anniversary Karla!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

PS: Sorry, my delete...it's surgery day...need to get my head on straight!!