Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Shocking! Outrageous!

I am hanging my head in shame...I am late with a birthday greeting for dear Sheila in the land they call Chicago. I am a horrible friend and will have to think of an adequate punishment for my crime. Just know that all of us at Rabbit Run Cottage send their love and wish you another sweet year!
Okay now...blow out the candles so we can eat some of this delicious cake!
Yes Graham, it IS shocking isn't it! Even more shocking than seeing *you* reporting it! After all, you are STILL dead! (Sheila will get this joke...and any other Pythonaniacs as well!) Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

4 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I'm sure all will be fine, so long as there isn't any SPAM in that cake!

Andi said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Sheila!!!

Carole Burant said...

Happy BELATED Birthday to Sheila!! hehe Don't feel bad, I forget birthdays too....gasp! xox

Sheila said...

Sue! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! That was the sweetest greeting I got this year! You (and Graham) just made my birthday extra-special this year! You are too kind!! :)

Thank you everyone else too!