Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, July 23, 2007

D'Uh!

Okay, so I probably don't know what 2 + 2 is without using my fingers but this is about something else entirely! Dear Susie Q II (Yes! There is another out there!) tagged me for a Random List and I posted it just now...but, that said, it appeared under the post with the cupcakes! Why? Heck. I dunno. I can't even cipher as well as Jethro is doin' in Beverly Hills. But it is there...and I tagged 8 of you darlin' bloggers for it too. Tag! You Are It!! You just hafta look for it! That's it...keep scrolling down...don't stop on those cupcakes now...keep going...

4 comments:

Cre8Tiva said...

love the fun that happens here...i will return...blessings, rebecca

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Susie, you always make me laugh when I stop by here. Your random list was so funny...or not! You must have so much fun all the time. I'm glad you are my friend too. I love coming by your bloggy.

Hugs,
Rhoda

Andi said...

Hey! I wanted the "Schmooz" award and instead I have to make yet another list!!! What's wrong with my "Schmoozing"??? You crack me up Susie Q!!!

SusieQ said...

Oh Goodie! I'm off to the land of cupcakes to read 8 random facts about the other Susie Q.