I found this new list over at Cindy's "Romantic Home". I hope she won't mind if I borrow it! I am list maker and just love doing these!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I love so many places...I have lived so many places. *smile* I always say that if I I had enough money, I would have a great apartment in New York City, a log cabin in the mountains, a farmhouse in Tennessee AND I would still keep Rabbit Run Cottage. I doubt this will ever come to pass though. *smile* Besides, I don't want to clean all those bathrooms....these 2 are more than enough!
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? Blue Jeans....I live in them.
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes, always the eyes...then the smile.
4.What's the last CD that you bought? A re -mastered Benny Goodman at Carnegie Hall.
5.Where's your favorite place to be? Here at Rabbit Run Cottage. I know, pat answer but it is true. Aside from that? I LOVE New York City.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? The gynecologist's stirrups.
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? My legs and my head. I know. Weird huh.
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind...wait. Are we asking about me or men? Hmmm....
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? 6 am and I hate that. I am NOT an early bird which is why I never catch that proverbial worm.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My Kitchen Aid Mixer and the microwave.
11.What makes you really angry? Rudeness, intolerance, prejudice
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Guitar
13. Favorite color? Blues & Browns
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV...in my blue jeans, on the road to NYC with that strong of body man who has those lovely eyes and that great smile.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes
16.Favorite children's book?
A Little Princess
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn....hands down, hands up.
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom. Definitely. Hate it. Hmmm...I wonder if that strong of body man would be willing to take that job over from me....
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? Reading minds
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos. Would never be able to decide what I would wish to have permanently on my body! I am way too fickle...
21.Can you juggle? Nope, unless you mean kids and pets and housework and volunteer work and blogging and friends and yard work and babysitting and....
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
23. What's your favorite day? Saturday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? An emergency kit, a flashlight, a quilt and a bag I need to drop off at Goodwill.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
I am a pushover for a great hamburger....and a strong man with soulful eyes and a great smile picking me up in his SUV, with enough gas to get to NYC.