Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

*Sigh*

So many of you asked about the inside, so here is a peek, directly from the web site. Dear Roosky Cottage...

Nestled amongst the picturesque farmlands of Leitrim County, Ireland, under "Sheenun", the "Hill of the Fairies" and above the shores of Lough Melvin, stands charming Roosky Cottage. This traditional 19th century thatched cottage, the symbol of Irish Life, provides a quiet and peaceful oasis for you amid the surrounding lakeside, moorland and rolling hills.

map.gif (11267 bytes)

The home is ideally situated within a 15 minute drive of the Atlantic seaside town of Bundoran and a ½ hour from the bustling towns of Sligo and Donegal. Roosky Cottage is 3 hours from Dublin, 2 hours from Belfast and 4 hours from Shannon.

The home is ideally situated within a 15 minute drive of the Atlantic seaside town of Bundoran and a ½ hour from the bustling towns of Sligo and Donegal. Roosky Cottage is 3 hours from Dublin, 2 hours from Belfast and 4 hours from Shannon.

Shall we all take a deep breath and sigh....?

8 comments:

Janet said...

What a great idea I gave myself. Grammar, what grammar? I found pix of Youhal Ireland and will post about it on Monday. Stay tuned.

Southern Heart said...

Beautiful photos! and I'm enjoying your music this week, too! :)

Mary said...

Dear Sue,
My husband and I rented a thatched-roofed cottage in Holy Cross, Ireland many years ago. It was a wonderful experience, complete with a friendly neighboring shopkeeper who invited us to his home. Great fun!
xoxo,
Mary

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I'm still in! When are we going?
Hugs,
Penny

cotedetexas said...

This is so cute!! I would love to go there!

Thanks for the comment! you have a darling blog.

Joni

Hippofatamus said...

Wow, it looks wonderful there. My mom will be back home in Ireland (the North though, Coleraine)everything is just so different there isn't it? So peaceful and serene.

Happy to be back reading your blog sue, I have really missed alot!

Sugar Bear said...

So charming. Looks like a great place to rest your head.
Karla

Meggie said...

Now that I've seen the inside, count me in! Let's get some gals and take a trip!!