Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Queen of Scrapbooking

Photo: Sweet Encounters ...just turned 40. Now, does she LOOK 40? Heck no. She certainly does not look old enough to be the Mom of all those gorgeous boys or the grandmom of those 2 precious little guys. Jolene is the home maker supreme, the reigning Queen of Scrapbooking (and every Queen needs a castle right?) and a blessing to all of us. Happy Birthday dear heart...and Happy Anniversary a few days late! I am slow but, like that old turtle, I get to it in the end! We love ya!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to the wonderful Jolene! How I love that girl...and she's just a young one!

Jolene George said...

Awwww...thanks Susie! Very cool to have my own castle. I'd be happy just to have a cute red barn because I'm easy to please. :o) I appreciate your sweet words. You are always so kind to me. Love you dearly Miss Susie Q.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe she's 40!!