Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, March 17, 2008

A Little Irish Revelry...

...was found at Rabbit Run Cottage this past Saturday evening! We had our family and a few great friends over for a bit of Irish cheer. Everyone came dressed in something green and were filled to the brim with the St. Patrick's Day spirit! It was a sweet evenin' to be sure!
You have to have something sugary don'tcha know!
And goody bags are a must! Everyone took home little bags of green and gold wrapped candies, gold chocolate coins, silk shamrocks and little St. Patrick's Day pins all tied up with green checked ribbon!
This is a girl who loves a holiday! She always decks out in the *dress style of the day* and on *this* particular day, it was the "wearin' o' the green"!
Why, even our Kipper got into the spirit!
Hey Kip! How do you feel now that St. Patrick's Day is almost at an end? "PFHTTTTTTTTTTTTT............................" Ah...that's what I thought you would say...he so loves a good holiday! Don't worry sweet boy. Easter is only a few days away! WHAT?? Uh oh. I better get to work clearing away the shamrocks and get to work adding a rabbit here and a chick there. An egg here and a basket there... I hope your weekend and your St. Patrick's Day were lovely! Blessings, love and hugs to you all! Susie Q

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made green cupcakes for Em's class and she wore a $2.99 green tee I picked up at Micheal's; Grace's shirt is MUCH cuter

Anonymous said...

Happy Saint Patricks day to you Sue and also to Kip and Grace!♥

Unknown said...

Love those cupcakes, everything looks so festive and fun! Enjoy your green day! Hugs!

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Kip is really stylin'!!!

Happy St Patty's Day to you and yours......Rosie

FHL said...

I had to drop by your blog and wish you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day! You inspired us....my son and I just put our lemon cake in the oven and now I need to get to work on the green icing (...and the dishes....ugh.....) Hope your day was fun! :-)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I made potatoes and cabbage with ham for our dinner. All the happiness of the day to you...

Dawn Bibbs said...

Happy St. Pat's Day to you too, my friend.

Those cupcakes are GORGEOUS!!!

Andi said...

Your St. Patrick's celebration looks like so much fun. Love those cupcakes and of course Grace looks gorgeous!

As for Kipper...so handsome!!!

Donna said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love all the green!
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Looks like one awsome party. Great job and the bags are so cute.

Janet said...

I am lovin' that Irish music...makes me think of Youghal ( a few more pix today and some town info).

Janet

Rue said...

Everyone looked very cute :) What a great way to spend St. Patrick's Day!
Yes, it was a little cold shopping, but when Rich said he wanted to go with me, I was in the car waiting before he got out the door LOL
Have a great night my friend,
Rue :)

Meggie said...

Any excuse of a party.....you party animal, you! LOVE your Anchor Hocking green goblets. Mine are a little different/smaller. Kipper knows how to dress for the holiday. NOW, I can start to decorate for Easter.....

Gretchen said...

Are you interested in adopting a pudgy 39 year old with a husband and 2 kids? I know you're too young to be my mom, but I just want to be "family" so I can come to all your sweet celebrations. I love that you live out loud and really celebrate life. Happy St.Patty's Day. xxxooogretchen

Brown English Muffin said...

Gracie's hair is getting so long and she's growing up tooo darn fast!!!