Heaven....I'm in Heaven....and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak....um...well...it IS another list after all....I am in list geek Heaven to be sure!
This one comes from Valeria...*waving at Val* So, beware....I am gonna jump in with both feet.
1. Introduce yourself?
Good evening...I am Sue, or Susie Q here in the blogging community. Did that sound too formal?
Yeah? Hi y'all!! I am Sue, Susie or Hey You...whichever you druthers...
2. It's Wednesday during the afternoon, where are you usually?
Here at home, watching the baby for whom I care during the week. Doing laundry or cooking or doing some cleaning...all really exciting stuff. But the baby is cute! You should hear her belly laughs! She turned 6 months old today!
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Oh my...getting personal aren't we? Oh, which brand was on sale this week? That is as far as my detergent loyalty goes I am afraid.
4.What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Suave Citrus Something or other.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Nope...the original Pollyanna here at your service.
6. What were you doing last night?
Bill, Grace and I went to see "Miss Potter", did a little grocery shopping and then we all took Kip and went to Ritter's for frozen custard.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
8. Do they even play music on that channel anymore??
8. What do you think about Oprah?
I watch her show occasionally, especially when she has the decorators on, or something of real interest to me. I read her magazine occasionally, especially the decorating one. (Do you sense a theme here?) I like her well enough...what have you heard? Is she bad mouthing me again?
It's not like I had anything to do with that whole Oprah, Uma, Uma, Oprah thing.
9. What color are your bedsheets?
Today was bed changing day....la dee dah. Excitement unparalleled. They are royal blue and really soft....
10. You need a new pair of jeans..what store do you go first?
I can find some at Lane Bryant...and I go on line and order Denim and Company from QVC. Those are great. A friend recommended I try them and I am glad I did. I find them at CJ Banks as well.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
Burgundy Honda Odyssey Minivan...classic Suburban Mom vehicle. Oh my...
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Um, yeah....of course. What? Did you hit me?? OOOOHHH....was it YOU who scratched my door this weekend?? Was it??
14. Do you like sushi?
The veggie stuff yes...some of the tuna.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Uh huh on both counts. Bought a few key tags as gifts and got my sister in law that sterling heart charm bracelet as a Christmas gift. I got myself zip...poor Sue...feel rotten for me yet? No?? Aw...
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
That would depend on who asks....they wanted me to have travel experiences and I did. I had nice clothes but not from any high end stores....I was an only child for almost 11 years but was thrilled to have a baby brother. Never any jealousy. I was told "No" a lot...do spoiled kids get told "No" a lot? I was expected to do my chores and behave...I was held accountable for my actions.
I learned a lot from those expectations.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Some have been fun...some not. I am not a regular coaster rider...Bill, on the other hand, is!
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribed to?
Uffdah....Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Southern Living, Country Living, Country Home, Romantic Homes, Mary Englebreit's Home Companion, Cottage Living, Midwest Living, Budget Traveler, National Geographic's Travel Magazine....Bill gets, National Geographic, Runner's World, Military Aviation, WW II History and Sports Illustrated.
19. Do you remember the WB show "Popular?
I barely remember the WB!
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
How about neither? Sorry...are you still insinuating I am boring??
21. College Graduate?
I received a Bachelor's in Sociology in 1978. I have taken a few more classes since then. I hope to return to college in a year or so. I will not be taking any Mathematics courses but thank you for asking.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
It is far too early in the game to even make a guess. Wait, I will make one guess. IT will NOT be me.
23. Are you registered to vote?
Yes and I do.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
What? Has she been teaming up with Oprah against me? What have you heard?
She is cute and talented and doing quite well I hear. But she says such awful things about me. Do not believe a word.
28. Been to "The Vegas"?
By it and around it but never TO it.
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
My Mother has moved back to Ohio so we live about 20 minutes from her. We are so pleased about this!
30. Are you happy with your job?
Which job would that be? I love being a Mom and homemaker. I love taking care of the wee baby. I love being a Domestic Empress. Does that cover it?
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Let's see....a bunch of people want to give us credit cards, (SHRED) a bunch of people want us to
buy their cars, (SHRED) a bunch of people want to sell our house, (SHRED) a Dayton Philharmonic Upcoming Event Calendar, A "Kipper Needs His Shots Soon" reminder from our Vet's office, (Kips says, "How do I get this SHRED thing to work?"), 2 magazines and a card from my friend in California.
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium to Medium Rare.
34. Britney Spears...ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
That is what passes as fun these days?? I am SO glad I am boring....
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Chicken Bowl or an Encherito
36. Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With the Wind?
Many, many times.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Uh huh...very impressive! I looked for Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint but never saw them.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine(w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Um...there was a movie like that? And who is John Cena? Okay, now I am seriously out of touch right?
39. Are surveys/lists like the the cocaine of myspace/blogs?
I have no idea about cocaine OR My Space but I LOVE lists!! But you knew that already didn't you?
40. Where is your favorite place?
Home, NYC, London
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
There is one called Macintosh Apple by Yankee Candle that is scrumptious.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
I have no real belief one way or another...I have never experienced such phenomenon. I guess even ghosts things I am too boring to haunt me.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No way....never have. Asthmatic remember?
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Yes I have...both of them. Several times...enjoyed each time. Why? Did I leave something??
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
None that fit that description...
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Heck, ask me 1000....2000. 10,000!
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Uh huh...we leave next week.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
He has not chosen to discuss that with me....so I will choose not to discuss that with anyone else. Besides, why would I care? I barely know who he is!
49. Do you take anti-depressants?
Do you think I need to?? Did Carrie or Oprah tell you something?? I KNEW it. Those two are up to something....just because I do not know who that John Cena person is....sheesh!
50. Have you ever googled your name and found out something?
Yes, that I really am so boring that there is nothing on Google about me. Nothing. Nada.
Well, except that nasty rumor that Oprah and Carrie are spreading about Ryan Seacrest and me....and John Cena. It is not true. None of it.