Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

80 Things....

I have been advised that all bloggers do lists. List of this, that, whatever and the other thing.
So, in keeping with blog tradition, and in honor of my blog's 80th post, I will now do....TA DAH!
~80 Facts About Me~
1. FIRST NAME? Sue. Just plain Sue. Not Susan. Not Suzanne. Sue. 2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I had a great aunt named Susan. So, why was I not named *Susan*? My mother was an elementary school teacher. I had this very long last name and she was convinced I needed a nice short first name so it would all fit on a school paper. You know, the kind with those thick, wide lines. The kind you wrote on with a fat, 1st grade pencil clutched in your chubby little hand. Okay. MY chubby hand. 3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. I have yet to shed a tear today but hey, it is only 5:oopm. I still have time! 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It is messy and loopy. My mother has lovely handwriting. My friends have pretty handwriting. I do not. Really. 5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef. It is also my favorite dinner meat. Unless it is chicken. Or steak. 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would. I would be driven silly at various times but it might be worth the trouble. 7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I started one a few months ago. And I DO have this little blog thing..... 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do, but I don't have my wisdom teeth. I do, however, have my appendix. 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you serious? 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? One that has a sweet prize inside! Stick on tattoos! Cool! 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I am sad to say, usually not. Bad habit I know. Now I feel really embarrassed. 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Stronger than I look, physically AND emotionally. Except on the days I am not. 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Chip 14. SHOE SIZE? 9-10. Yes. I DO have big feet. But my nose is quite perky and pug. 15. RED OR PINK? I have to choose? Okay, red. No wait! Pink. How about a reddish pink? No? Sheesh....red. No! Pink...wait... 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination....I tried to improve upon that bad habit but I kept putting it off. 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad. 18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Contrary to public opinion, none. I never get out of bed to eat. I will, however, eat IN bed if you bring it to me. 19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light blue jeans, black ribbed turtleneck sweater, gray, black and white striped socks, black loafers 20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A piece of Dove chocolate 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kipper's snoring, Gracie hanging her clothes in her closet, the laptop's hum and rain on the roof. 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue 23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee brewing 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband. The cute one. 25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes 26. FAVOURITE BOOK? Travels With Charlie, John Steinbeck 27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Coca Cola 28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Basketball 29. EYE COLOUR? Blue, to match that crayon I chose to be 30. HAT SIZE? When was the last time I wore a hat? 31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No and I doubt I ever will. 32. FAVORITE FOOD? A nice Risotto dish 33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Unless they are really scary happy endings. 35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring spring spring. Definantly NOT Summer. I can't say Fall huh? Why? 36. HUGS OR KISSES? I have to choose??? How can I choose?? Hugs. (And kisses...I was never very good at rules) 37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate Creme Brulee'. 38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? Right. Why? Bill is on the left. It would get very crowded if we both slept on the left. Fun but crowded. 39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? I do not wish to even think about that...but, if pressed....hmm. Let me ponder. I think I would be an internationally known, award winning and beloved actress of the stage and cinema. Or a waitress at IHOP. 40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The World Is Flat and about a zillion decorating books. 41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am using my laptop so no pad! I returned it to the mouse. He thanked me exhuberantly. 42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Designed To Sell on HGTV. That was it! 43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Children's laughter 44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Beatles. 45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? China. I loved it. But I came back. 46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can sing every song by The Wiggles 47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dayton, Ohio 48. WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED FOR 3 MONTHS OR LONGER? Dayton, Ohio; Pensacola, Florida; Corpus Christi, Texas; Norfolk, Virginia, Virginia Beach, Virginia; San Diego, California, San Francisco, California; Belleville, Illinois, Rome, New York; Crossville, Tennessee; Centerville, Ohio; Tampa, Florida. They kept running me out of cities! 49. HOW MANY PETS HAVE YOU HAD IN YOUR FAMILY? 16 and I am not even trying to count all the fish. 50. CAN YOU WHISTLE? Uh huh...while I work. 51. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU BEEN IN? 8 52. HAVE YOU EVER APPEARED ON TELEVISION? Yes 53. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN HAD SOMETHING PUBLISHED AND BEEN PAID FOR IT? Yes 54. MICKEY, PETER, MICHAEL OR DAVEY? Peter 55. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes and they talked to me. 56. FAVOURITE AMERICAN CITY? New York City 57. FAVOURITE EUROPEAN CITY? London 58. COFFEE OR TEA? Tea 59. LAST STORE YOU SHOPPED IN? William Sonoma and I found it very rude that William was not in. 60. FAVOURITE STORE? Target 61. DREAM CAR? Volkswagon Beetle, creme with a black convertable top 62. DESTINATION OF YOUR LAST VACATION? St. Louis, Missouri 63. FIRST RECORD PURCHASED? Snoopy VS The Red Baron. Scary ain't it? 64. FIRST CONCERT? Gary Puckett and the Union Gap (1969) Even scarier huh? 65. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Eddie Money, Loverboy and Rick Springfield 2006 66. JEANS OR SLACKS? Jeans 67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT? Yes 68. HAVE YOU EVER SUNG IN PUBLIC? Yes, both well and badly 69. HAVE YOU EVER PAINTED A PICTURE ON CANVAS? Yes but Sothebys did not sell it at auction. 70. HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A TRUCK? Yes 71. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE? One, my brother 72. HAVE YOU EVER ATTENDED AN OPERA? Yes 73. HAVE YOU EVER ATTENDED THE BALLET? Yes 74. PAUL, JOHN, GEORGE OR RINGO? George 75. IF YOU WERE A TREE, WHAT KIND OF TREE WOULD YOU BE? A willow 76. FAVOURITE ROOM IN YOUR HOME? My study 77. FAVOURITE CHAIN RESTAURANT? Carrabas 78. HAVE YOU EVER MILKED A COW? Yes 79. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SWIMMING IN AN OCEAN? Yes 80. LETTERMAN OR LENO? Letterman
And there you have it.
Me in 80 questions. Kinda boring huh?

2 comments:

Billy said...

You're killing me, kid!! Always fascinating, never boring.

Love,
Me

Susie Q said...

Only mildly boring....: )
Occasionally. Every 3rd Tuesday afternoons at 3:12pm.

But I love ya you know!