Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am 50!!

I am 50. Not possible. Wasn't I just 26 the other day? Okay, maybe not. Time seemed to stand still years ago but now, it is stuck on warp speed. I have so much I want to do in whatever time remains for me. 50. It loomed large for so long and now it is here. I don't FEEL any differently today. I look the same as I did yesterday when I was *just* a young 49.
50. If 50 is the new 30, does this mean
I have to go through pre-menopause again?
How did I feel at 30? I ached less, I KNOW I weighed less.
I also KNEW less. Worried MORE.
And...we did not have our children....I would not trade being 50 for 30 if it meant losing what I have now.

No comments: