Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Celebrations Continue

People asked what I wanted to do today...as a way to celebrate. I told 'em. SLEEP IN! So, I did. It was just the perfect day to do so. Rainy, chilly and dark. The dog and cat loved it! So did I. Later in the day, I heard from many friends via the telephone and by email. Dear, loyal and can not do without friends. Thank you for remembering! I received cards from family and friends scattered all over the world. I love cards. I am sucker for 'em. I have stock in Hallmark. The CEO answers to me. Well.... We had a family dinner at Mom's new condo this evening. Doubleday's was my choice of cuisine. We originally planned on a Marion's pizza but switched when I got an unstoppable hankerin' for one of the so called "Monster Pizzas". Delish. There was also an ice cream cake in the shape of a jack o lantern. Very cute and oh so tasty. My brother, sis in law and nephew joined my daughter, son, Mom and me. I love having all of us together for any occasion. But isn't it nice for the occasion to be all about me?? Ahem....but I digress. Good food, presents and chatter. But oh how I miss having Bill here on a night like this. The telephone just does not suffice...but he will be home in 3 days!

No comments: