Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Taxes? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Taxes...

...okay. OKAY! So we DO need taxes but gee. It still hurt this year! In an effort to alleviate the painful pinch I will look back at some sweeter moments from Easter! Ah...that helps...
Beautiful music from the church choir... Mom, Bill and Grace in front of the church...
Grace tucks into the basket from Grandma!
I have NO pictures of her finding the basket here at home! yes, it's true!
I forgot to get out the camera. And NO one reminded me...*sniff*
But she looks so happy in THESE pictures right?
We headed to brunch at the Yankee Trace Country Club
The traditional ice rabbit...
Hey Boo! What's in YOUR baskets?
He quickly went to work discovering each fun thing...
...with a big smile on his face!
Grace really enjoys her brunch! A girl after my own heart!
No more pictures Auntie Sue!!
Boo lookin' cool in Daddy's shades...
Mom, Bill, Grace, Lisa, Jim and Brady...me behind the camera and Dan? Poor Dan was sick as that poor proverbial dog the night before and had slept in. He was down for the count all day. Fever, chills and so much more..ah what joys the flu had in store! No worries, he was himself (for better and worse!) by Tuesday when HE tucked into HIS chocolate rabbits and jelly beans! Well fed, our group heads off for the rest of our day...
Bye Gram...
Bye Aunt Sue...
Now, what did we do with the rest of our day?
To be continued...

10 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Sue :)

It looks like y'all had a great time!

See you tomorrow ;)

love,
rue

Brenda Eason said...

what a wonderful time and the brunch looks great. I hear you about the taxes!

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a lovely Easter!

nikkicrumpet said...

Tax time is not my favorite day...but it looks like you guys started the week out right!

Deanna said...

Awww, it looks like everyone had a great time! That rabbit ice sculpture is amazing!

Deanna :D

Sheila said...

Great Easter pictures!

Justabeachkat said...

Great photos of your sweet family.

Hugs!
Kat

Gretchen said...

Super photos of your Easter, Sue. I sure love a brunch, as well. My favorite meal, I think. Though I've never been a stranger to any.

Jeanie said...

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing Easter with your family!

Cheryl Wray said...

What awesome pictures, and the brunch looks fabulous!!!

and..I love that banner behind the choir. How gorgeous!