Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweet Days...

Ahem. Just because you are older than me brother dear, don't think
you can tell ME how to color MY eggs! Hmpf.
The first batch is done!
The artist at work...
Well, Easter has come and gone once again! Time flies so fast and sometimes I wish I could just pull a Superman feat: spin this big 'ol world in the other direction and start again! The sweet times seem to fly by so fast so we just have to savor each second...Sunday was such a good day, such a sweet day. The sun was bright and the it just felt so good to be out in the world.
Here is one very special picture I want to share. I did not *stage* this. We were waiting to be seated for brunch and I looked over at "the girls". There they were, looking at Mom's cards. Two *think pink* ladies just enjoying the moment! I am so glad my camera, "Leo", is always at the ready!
I will add some more pictures later today...Bill has to drive down to Florida for a conference
in a few hours . I need a little sleep so I can see him off. I hate it when he has to drive down, attend a conference and head back in less than 3 full days. I worry about him and I know it is tiring. Could you all keep him in your prayers please?
I do hope that, no matter the weather, your week has been sweet so far. Each one of you makes MY life so much richer and filled with sunshine! Yep, I know I am a big sap but it is true!
Till later...
Love and Hugs,
Susie Q

11 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Prayers for a safe journey for Bill. Love all the colors of the eggs. Yeah, brothers and sisters, aren't they just the best. :) Great picture of the 'pink ladies' too. Get some rest ok? xxoo

Terri said...

You are blessed with a beautiful family, Sue. Glad your Easter was so nice. Ours was o.k., but with Joe gone, well it wasn't "complete" if you know what I mean.
Take care!
Love,
Terri

Justabeachkat said...

You're so right...time is flying (just like our Moms used to say, right?). When I look at my grandchildren sometimes I can almost see my children at that age again. Hard to explain, but true. Great photos, especially the one of your "girls".

Hugs!
Kat

Terri Steffes said...

Those colors are so bright!

I love the photo of grandma... the muted colors are lovely.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What a happy day! Your family is gorgeous!

If you get a chance today, hop over to my blog and enter the giveaway!
Becky

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a lovely picture of your Mom and Grace. That is a long trip to drive. I will keep Bill in my prayers...
Hugs,
Penny

SmilingSally said...

I've arranged the warm air to come into Florida just in time to greet your Bill. right now it's 80º where I live!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

The best photos are the unstaged ones! I love the one of Grace and your mom and believe you should definitely frame it. Perfection!

I would not want to drive to FL and back in three days! Thoughts with Bill! Safe travels!

Carole Burant said...

From one sap to another, my prayers are with Bill that he has a safe trip!! Makes my heart happy knowing that you had such a lovely Easter with family and friends:-) Love that picture of your mom and Grace, it's perfect!! Seeing the pictures of Grace colouring the eggs brought back so many memories of when my boys were that age...how I miss those days. I can't wait for Lily to be old enough to start enjoying all that stuff, I have so much to look forward to as a grandma:-) Love ya! xoxox

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Love the photo of them both in their pink! How sweet is that?

I think Easter is one of the happiest holidays of the year! :-)

Pamela said...

those were bright and cheery eggs (and a couple of cute egg heads, too)