Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soothing Your Taxing Woes...

...why yes! I am full of wonderful ideas to rid yourself of the tax time twitters. And here is just one more! Hop on over sweet bunnies...hop as fast as you can, to visit with Sara! She has the most beautiful photos on her blog! I was lucky enough to meet with Sara a few weeks ago. We had lunch and talked and had the best time. I look forward to meeting up with her again soon and heading out for a day of photography! I borrowed one of Sara's recent images so you could see how beautiful her work is. Do yourself a favor and pay her a call! Just click on her name in this post and poof! Away you will sail...
Now. Why don't I have any pictures of the day we met? Seems these two photo taking ladies did not bring their cameras! *grin* We took the afternoon off!
Thank you for meeting me Sara. Knowing you is such a treat!
Love and Hugs,
Susie Q

6 comments:

Rue said...

Hi there Susie :)

Sara's picture is beautiful! I love Peacocks :)

Had a GREAT time today...

love,
rue

Salmagundi said...

I'll have to check Sara's blog out as it is a beautiful picture. Enjoyed your Easter post. Your mother always looks so beautiful. I imagine that I'm not much younger than she is, but I'm always slopping around in jeans and a t-shirt. Must get my act together. Have a great weekend. Sally

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

The Easter post was so wonderful. I loved it. The music is so beautiful...m..

Pamela said...

I need to take some classes to learn how to use my camera to a better advantage

(those feathers are lookin' at me)

SaraG said...

WOW, what an honor to be mentioned on Rabbit Run Cottage!!
Thanks Sue.
Look forward to going out to take pics together soon...spring is springing all over...
There is some type of flower show opening up in Cincinnati...I will try to find out more.
We are picking the grandson up on Saturday to spend the night and then taking him to the aquarium with mom and dad Sunday. YEAH..

Cheryl Wray said...

I haven't been by here in at least a week and the first thing I see is that beautiful new banner photo and blog look. I love it!!!!!!

Can you believe that we just finished our taxes on Monday and our small refund was already direct deposited in our account today? I can't believe it! :-)

Going to check out Sara's blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!