Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A Belated Wish

I have been so neglectful in wishing happy birthdays & anniversaries *on blog* that I have simply tried to do so via your comment pages. But now I have failed to wish an entire nation a Happy Thanksgiving! That is just so wrong...so, so wrong. So, in order to prevent any international incidents, I am belatedly wishing all of our dear Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving Day! I do hope it was a special one for you all.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you susie :-}
The recipes you've posted look delicious - I've copied them down to try.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, Sue, I love your Rhoda saying! She's a spunky one. I'd like to think that's something I would say too. I do love me some chocolate!

Hugs,
Rhoda

Carole Burant said...

Awwww thank you so much for the Thanksgiving wishes dear Sue! I ate some turkey dinner leftovers today and now I'm stuffed again...I just didn't learn from yesterday! lol xoxo