Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Little March Madness Is Good For You

The game is on....guess where we are? In front of a television? Uh huh...our alma mater is in the tourney. Bill and I both graduated from WSU is 1978. I was a Sociology/Elementary Ed/Art major. Bill was an Enviromental Studies, Anthropology major. Dan is still attending, a psychology major. What a great team this year...
Go Raiders!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Yay!!! That is so fun, and you know how much I LOVE the tournament!!
It's so cool that you and Bill are from Wright State because, as we watched it, G and I talked about how we didn't know where Wright State was, that it was anew school to us. And then I saw your comment on my blog last night and thought it was such a coincidence!
They looked like a good team and enjoyed watching them!
I'm off right now to go find a game to watch. Should be on in another hour or so!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh--Have a great weekend!!

Missy Glave said...

I hope your alma mater wins!

TJ said...

screams of a ballgame ringing in my ears in the background as I type...I'm gonna come back later to read all of your Saint Patrick day stuff...looks good but I'm short on time right now!
:-D