Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Note from Bill

Hi to you all. Susie has been running amok of late and sends her apologies! She meant to pop in here and write yesterday but the day took a little twist. Susie's mom fainted while cooking for a dinner at church and was taken, by ambulance, to a near by hospital. Susie and her brother Jim spent the day in the ER with Mom. Tests were run and she seems fine. She was a bit dehydrated and anemic (Yes, we are always reminding her to drink more and eat more protein!) from a slight case of flu she had not too long ago. At almost 82 we could not be to careful with her! She is home now and seems like her independent and full of tart humor self.
My girl will be back here tomorrow I am sure. For now, know she is thinking about each of you and sends her love. Thanks to each of you for always being so supportive and loving to my gal.
Cheers!
Bill

21 comments:

FHL said...

Oh no! I hope and pray that she is already feeling better.

Sending Hugs,
M~

Mockingbird Hill said...

Oh dear! That's pretty scary...please let Sue know that we are thinking of her and Mom...hope she continues to feel better!

Thanks for the update.. :)

Cassie

bj said...

I do hope your mom is back to her old self soon. That fainting can scare one to death!
xo bj

Kathleen Grace said...

I am saying a prayer for Susies mom right now. Hope all is well with her soon!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

So sorry to hear about Sue's Mom! That must have been scary. So glad to hear that she is at home feeling better.
xo
Penny

Harbor Hon said...

Bill, thanks for keeping us informed. Will say prayers for Susie's Mom that she'll be right as rain soon. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Bill, thank you for letting us know what is going on! My own mother is 85 and they can scare your socks off! I'm so glad to know Mom is doing well and tell Suzy hello!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Terri Steffes said...

Thanks for the update Bill! If something happened to me or my family, my husband wouldn't know the first thing to do to post on blogger.

Let Sue know I am thinking of her!

Betty Jo said...

Thanks Bill. I'm glad to here Sue's mom is doing better now. That must have been quite a scare. I hope she is back to normal very soon. ♥

BittersweetPunkin said...

Glad to hear Susie's Mom is Ok and I will keep her in my prayers!

Neabear said...

Thanks for the update Bill! I hope things are going smoother for everyone right now.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

We'll be praying for her!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

So sorry to hear about this Susie. Keeping your mom and you in my thoughts and prayers!

Allidink said...

Awww. Take care Sue! Glad everything is ok with your mom. Thanks for telling us :)

All the best,
Allison

Cherdecor said...

I am so glad that Sue's mom is okay and will be back to cooking those dinners soon!

Sandi McBride said...

Isn't that Susie a great daughter? I know her Mom was glad of her and her brother's company...the ER is a terribly bad natured place to be! So glad that she is doing well...here's hoping she keeps those two things, the water consumption and the anemia, under control! Thanks Bill, for keeping us up to date!
Sandi

Jim Rittenhouse said...

Wow! Tell Sue that we're sending her and her mom our best; Sue and you guys have always been so kind to me in all of my health ups and downs, and it's all been greatly appreciated. So, here's me giving some back...

Rue said...

I'm so sorry! I hope everything is okay now!! I can't imagine how scary that was. Give Susie my love Bill.

rue

Holly Campbell said...

I hope your mom is better, and you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I also hope your mom is doing better. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers ♥

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry to hear about Mom fainting. I'm glad she is doing better. Thanks for keeping us posted.