Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Day Late And A Dollar Short...

Okay! So I am always late these days and much more than ONE day!
(and let's not talk about how short those dollars are!)
But heck...can you forgive me? Please? PLEASE?
I have a lot of catching up to do so let's start here...Mother's Day/Bill's birthday.
The day was beautiful! Truly. One of those Spring days you long for all Winter.
We all went to church and after services we headed to Madison Bistro.
They have a yummy brunch on special days and yes. We all left feeling quite satisfied!
It was all you could eat...all kinds of breakfast goodies from omelets and casseroles to waffles and pancakes. There was fruit of all sorts, and do not even get me started on the luncheon part of the buffet! *sigh*
Mom and Grace...after lunch and just before Grace changed shirts in the van! She had to be attired in her Dragon's gear for a trip into Dayton!
After brunch we headed downtown to Fifth Third Field
to see The Dayton Dragons play ball!
Grace and Gem, The Dayton Dragon's Mascot
Grace and Heater, the Dayton Dragon's mascot
Gem is Heater's sister for those of you wonderin'...*grin*
Grace and her Daddy, the Birthday Boy
Dreamin' of the big leagues...
Hi Heater! After the game we all had dinner at Mom's. Lots of great food
and an ice cream birthday cake to boot!
Grace and her Auntie
Grace and Grandma
Dan's no surgeon but he cut pretty good chunks of cake for each of us! Dan isn't crazy about having his picture on blog, and I respect that, but
he usually allows me to add one now and then!
Notice the blue icing on his face and fingers? I think he liked the cake! My nephew Boo wanted to play outside so off we went...
Boo and his Mommy
Run Boo! Daddy's coming!
Havin' fun with Mommy and Daddy I know I am so, so late. Late in posting this an even later in getting around to see everyone.
I think about each of you all the time...and I know you understand
about life getting busy. Still, please always remember that each one of you is a joy to me
and I cherish your friendship. Thank you for being here even
when I am one rotten blogger...
*Oh, and Kipper would like me to tell you that he is late with his Ritter's Dog Night post but it is hard to type with little paws. He will have it up and ready to go this weekend!
Have a sweet weekend!
Love and Hugs,
Susie Q

17 comments:

Allidink said...

Hey! Great Mother's Day you had! Everyone looks really sweet :)

All the best,
Allison

Kathleen Grace said...

It looks like the perfect Mothers day celebration! A big happy birthday to Bill too:>)

Bonnie said...

Looked like my kind of day. I would have loved to take in a baseball game. The brunch menu looked yummy. As did the birthday cake. You guys always have so much fun.

Lisa said...

What a great Mother's Day with your beautiful family! It's never too late to share!

Sue said...

Hey, my friend! I hear it is raining in OH. We are enduring (tee hee) very warm temps here as we start our way home today. What nice pics of the family! You always have such fun little adventures. We'll have some of our won this summer, okay? See ya soon, Sue

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

So nice to see what a great Mothers Day you had! Great to get caught up! Thanks for sharing all the sweet pics!

Salmagundi said...

Another great post doing what all of you do best - being a family!! You are a wonderful example of how families SHOULD exist together. Have a great weekend. Sally

Cherdecor said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Happy Birthday to the birthday man. He looks satisfied with his cake and blue icing. =)

Sandi McBride said...

I'm so glad your Mother's Day (and Bill's Birthday...happy Birthday Billyboy) were so wonderful! It all looks amazing!
hugs
Sandi

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a lovely Mother's Day, and congrats on being chosen Mom of the Year! Woohoo! Love the new look!

Sue said...

Hi Lady!! You had a wonderful Mother's Day....always love the pictures of your fun days out...Miss Grace is adorable as usual....so is Mom...And a belated very Happy Birthday to Bill!!

Gretchen said...

Whenever I see pics of your mom, I cannot believe how gorgeous she is, and how beautiful her skin!

Great pictures, as usual. :)

Happy days were had by all, I think.

Is Grace, like 25 now. Sheesh. So darling. And.grown.up.

Kelee Katillac said...

Precious times!!!!!!!!!!!


I am so happy for you Sue!!

love, kelee

{oc cottage} said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

m ^..^

Sheila said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Bill..!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there, my friend!

Looks like you and your family had a wonderful Mother's Day as well as celebrating Bill's birthday. Did he plan that? You know how guys want attention too on Mother's Day :-), lol.

Where were the pix of YOU...missy??? :-)

Meggie said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day, dear Sue. Belated birthday wishes to Bill. Love the photos of the Dragon mascots.