Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss...

....a sigh is just a sigh. Oh go ahead.
You KNOW you wanna sigh...it IS adorable!
I just discovered a wonderful web site I want to share
with all of you. It's called Zoo Borns and
is not only precious but also educational and down right fun.
If you have a few spare moments, hop on over to Zoo Borns!
You will be delighted!
I will be back posting and visiting soon. It has been oh so busy
here of late and there are just not enough hours in the day! Or, to be truthful, old Susie Q does not have enough brain cells left at the end of the day to do all she needs to do!
I hope you are all well and enjoying a sweet week!
Love,
Susie Q

11 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Ahhh! So sweet. Yes, I did sigh!
Brenda

Harbor Hon said...

Just too sweet. Thanks Bunny Lady for sharing that darling moment. And don't worry, we're still here ... always will be. xxoo

Allidink said...

Aw. Well hope your taking care of yourself in your busyness lol.

All the best,
Allison

Lisa Pogue said...

I'm going to check that out right now. I love zoo babies of any kind! Er,,,not snakes...

♥Mimi♥ said...

So adorable and I am NOT one who likes primates, other than gorillas. Don't know why...but this little one with the momma is precious.

Sue said...

I'm a sucker for monkey pictures...and how did I miss the post about Richard Widmark....one of my favorite I Love Lucy episodes in Richard Widmark and the grapefruit in Hollywood...

Bonnie said...

I will be sure to check out this site. Thanks for sharing. I just love any babies.

Terri Steffes said...

I am not a monkey fan but I will check out the site for giraffes!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Hi, Susie Q!
Just checking to see if you happen to be going to Urban Nights tomorrow..... our son's band is playing.
Talk soon;
:)
~Becca~

nikkicrumpet said...

Very sweet...and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day...and I wish you luck in catching up. I'm trying to do that myself and It's HARD to do!

Rosemary said...

So sweet!!
Hope you are having a great week so far.
Rosemary