Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Decking The Halls


I have been doing a little decking of the halls...oh,
and the dining room, the family room, the living room...





Every well decorated home needs a Santa Bunny right?





Bill brought this hand made rug back for me from Turkey.







Bill got this for me last week!


One of the first ornaments our Daniel made for our tree.



This is an ornament that my folk's bank in Tennessee made long ago...
I had gone in with my Daddy and they snapped this photo and gave it to us!
It makes me smile!

Just a little walk through the house this morning...
I sure hope your holiday plans are  taking shape
and that you are enjoying all the wonderful delights
the Christmas season brings!

Warmly,
Susie Q





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks just beautiful, Suzy! Merry Christmas,
Shelia :)

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything looks so pretty, Susie! I love the pictures of your precious ornaments. Funny that our favorites never change! And...who decks their halls anyway?!

Wishing you and your sweet family a very Merry Christmas!!

XO,
Jane

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Sue!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2013!

BIG Hugs, Sherry

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Your home looks so warm and inviting! Of course Bill had to get you that camera! That is a perfect gift for a blogger!

Wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful and beautiful Christmas!

xo
Becky

Wendster said...

Susie .... u r an AMAZING decorator!!!! Wow. Every bit as pretty as Mary's house in Minneapolis. wow. wow wow wow wow wow.

You inspire me.