Grace baking cupcakes~ Christmas Eve 2007
I was tagged this week by dear Melanie! Now you all know I hate a list right? Sure you do...I hate them. OKAY! You know me so well...so I actually LOVE to do lists. I am fanatical about them...hmpf. There is something fun about doing one that I just can not explain. I also have one to do from Andi as well...oh how I love a list! I am in list heaven!
For this one I have to include 6 Things I Value and 6 Things I Do Not Support, then tag 6 others to join in. Now, most of you know I am almost never too serious here on my blog and never where listing in concerned. With that in mind, here are my 6...
6 Things I Value:
1) My camera. I would be lost without it. Those around me have tried to hide it to no avail. I have no shame. I will photograph anything at anytime...tree stumps, frozen vegetables, sleeping husbands and grocery store produce. No subject, breathing or not, is immune.
2) My drivers license. Not something I think about often but it connects me to the world. Okay, so maybe not the world, I mean, I can't actually drive to New Zealand right? But this little laminated piece of paper gives me a measure of freedom. I have the ability to jump in the van and head out...even if I am only going to the drug store and not driving across the US on Route 66 in a red convertible with the top down, my hair flying in the wind...nice thought though huh?
3) Traveling...anywhere, anytime
is something that I love. To be able to do this is something I value. I would not take bars of gold in trade for the experiences I have had & the sights I have seen while traveling.
4) My friends. I do not know where I would be without the love and support of my friends.
But don't tell them I said that...they will get big heads and their hats won't fit.
5) My family for whom I would do anything, go anywhere. I would be lost without them.
Even with a GPS.
6) My faith in God, my faith in the power of good over evil, my overwhelming belief in the power of love. Hmm...did that sound like song lyrics?
Things I Don't Support:
1) Bad reviews of Brian Dennehy films. 'Nuff said. Hmpf. Can you even imagine?
Boo Brian movie role put-er-down-ers.
2) Calories in chocolate, regular Coca Cola, pasta, deep dish pizza, cheeseburgers, movie popcorn, ice cream and mashed potatoes. I vehemently stand against this.
3) Scrooges at Christmas. It is not hard to find a bit of joy during the season if you wish to do so.
4) Animal haters. Hard to believe but they are out there...uh huh. I have seen 'em. I have heard 'em. Boo animal haters.
5) Jeans that seem to shrink overnight. It is the oddest thing and I can not figure out how they do this just hanging in the closet. I simply do not support shrinking jeans.
Boo jeans that get too small.
6) Age spots on hands. I have a huge issue with them. I do not, in any way, shape or form support age spots. I realize this is harsh but I can not endorse them in any way.
Boo age spots.
6 People I Tag:
3) Carolyn at Harbor Hon
Oh heck. Any of you who love lists like I do, I TAG ya!!
Love and Hugs,