Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sad News...

I had planned a much different post today but wanted to use this time to send my love to a very special blogger. Our Betty Jo, at Digi Scribbles,
unexpectedly lost her sweet husband recently. My heart aches for her and for her family.
May God hold them all in His loving embrace and give them the strength to endure this pain.
May they find comfort in knowing how many people in the blogging community care about them and send their love.
Bless you lovely Betty Jo. My heart, thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Love and Hugs,
Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie! Oh, I'm so sorry to hear she lost her husband. I'll send prayers her way!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Gretchen said...

God be with Betty Jo. May He comfort and bless her in this time of sorrow.

Harbor Hon said...

Sorry for the sad news. My heart goes out to her and may God comfort her in her hour of need. I will say a prayer and light a candle for her. xxoo