Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Bye Bye For A Bit...

I have SO much catching up to do I know...both here and with you. That will come I promise, next week I hope. For now, we are headed to Kentucky to a friend's horse farm near Louisville and to visit with Bill's relatives in Owensboro. Grace and I will be loaded down with new magazines, movies and goodies for the trip. The boys in the family can both travel for weeks with only a paper sack between them but Grace and I are not ones to travel lightly!
Nope, not us. So I must run and pack a few things (Okay, so I will pack enough for a 72 man, 5 year long Polar expedition), do a little cleaning and bring a mountain of laundry down to a manageable ant hill.
Please be good to yourselves and smile often. Know how much you all mean to me, how much I care about all of you. Now, go play nicely and, as our dear Sheila would say, "Be sweet!"
Love and Hugs,
Sue

25 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Have a fun trip and just enjoy being with your family. Blogging will be here when you return!! Sally

nikkicrumpet said...

Have a fantastic and safe trip...and come home with lots of pictures!

Gretchen said...

WE'll be waiting for you when you return. Godspeed on your trip, and don't let Grace get ALL the good magazines. Save a couple for yourself. :) xxxooogretchen

SmilingSally said...

Have fun and don't forget me!

Justabeachkat said...

Have a wonderful visit.

Hugs!
Kat

(I have a double dog dare for you when you return)

Carole Burant said...

Oh sure, going away without me again eh?? hehe Have a simply MARVELOUS time on your trip and don't you worry about us, we'll try to behave! lol xoxo

Mary L. Briggs said...

Hi Sue~have a fun trip!

R~Mary

Terri said...

say hello to my home state of Kentucky for me! I miss it so!

Kathleen Grace said...

Have fun Sue, I know we will hear all about your trip when you return:>)

Alice said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the family time.

Terri Steffes said...

Have a great time! What a beautiful time to go!

Deb said...

Have a wonderful, fun trip Susie!

Pamela said...

wait..wait.. for me to pack, too. (:

bj said...

Have fun, buy something fabulous and, above all, come home SAFE...

Harbor Hon said...

Hope you all have a wonderful trip. Relax and enjoy yourselves to the max! We will be here when you get back. Big Hugs! xxoo

Naturegirl said...

Susie enjoy your time on the farm..I'm sure your daughter will ride horses! Talk about packing too much! I am the Queen of overpacking on my recent trip to Europe and we had to carry those heavy suitcases off and on the trains every few days!
I now learn to pack lightly!

Sandi McBride said...

Enjoy your break Sweet Sue...I know that I did!~ Catch up and then come back home!
hugs
Sandi

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Hi Sweet Sue~
I hope you have the most wonderful trip! Get some well deserved rest and relaxation.
Check your email when you get home.
Hugs, Donna

Andi said...

Hope your having lots of fun on your trip Sue. I'm looking forward to reading about it when you return and seeing your wonderful photos.

I also read Kat's post about a "double dog dare"!!! Hmmmm...

Latharia said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! We'll be here when you get back!

Cheryl Wray said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip, and I can't wait to see you back blogging soon!

Hugs!

Sharon said...

Have a wonderful trip and I hope that the trees are still in there pretty shades of Autumn.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You are going to be very close to where me and Shabby in the city live in western Ky. Have a great time the trees are still very pretty here...m...

Jeanie said...

Reading backwards,so you are probably home. But oh, hope the time was lovely!

Jeanie said...

Reading backwards,so you are probably home. But oh, hope the time was lovely!