Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Celebrating Two Special Gifts...

The first week of March is always cause to celebrate in our family. Our Grace and our nephew Brady share the same birthday. My mother has not been well for several months but has been feeling better recently. She had all of us over this week to celebrate 2 very precious gifts...

Grace and her Daddy
Grace with her Uncle Jim
 Daniel with his little sister
Brady & Grace, the birthday kids
Brady & his daddy
Cousins
Proud Grandma with her birthday kids

Again I apologize for being such a bad blogger. Helping my mother and, well, just the every day busy-ness have kept me away from you all. Know I think of each of you often and send you much love.

~The people of Japan are in my prayers as I know they are in yours.
May God be with them all...





5 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Susie Q, we all know family comes first! Glad you are able to celebrate something, others are not so fortunate.
Hugs,

Sandie xx

Lallee said...

Happy Birthday to Grace and Brady! Lovely family photos.

Debby said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter and nephew. Sweet pictures. I hope your Mother stays well.
Praying for Japan.

Lisa Pogue said...

Happy Birthday Grace and Brady!! It's been fun watching her grow up in blog land!!

Brown English Muffin said...

Happy Birthday Grace....I just love those dark birthday pictures.....I have to manually cover my flash to get pictures like that...I guess I need to read the manual!! LOL