Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I wanted to wish my friend Jim a most special Happy birthday! Today is his day, his birthday!
Jim? May this year be filled with joy and happy laughter, warm hugs and sweet memories, good health and more happiness than anyone can imagine!
Jim and I went to High School together and he is truly a blessing to know. He is a brilliant man, witty, loving, generous and kind. I am proud to be his friend...
Happy birthday to you Jim! Here's to 52 more!
Love and Hugs,
Susie Q

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to Jim! I love your new header. Looks like someone's looking forward to spring! Have a lovely day! ((Hugs))

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Sorry, Made a boo boo in above post.... Just wanted to say I love, love, love your new blog design. It is so absolutely classy. Glad you have such a good friend in Jim. Send him all of our best wishes for a good day.
~ Sue in Dayton

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Birthday to Jim!

Salmagundi said...

Happy Birthday, Jim!! High school friends are the best, aren't they? There is no pretense there, as they knew us at our best and at our worst!! You've been playing with your background - looks great! I wish I had the interest to change mine. Have a great Spring day!! (Is it Spring there????) Sally

Becca Watson said...

Happy Birthday to Jim!♥

SmilingSally said...

Happy birthday to Jim!

I love your new look.

Susie said...

Such pretty flowers :) Hope Jim has a very Happy Birthay!

Jill said...

Love the new look!

Happy birthday to JIM!

Becca Watson said...

Hello, me again. I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog!!

Jim Rittenhouse said...

Thank you very much for the kind works; much appreciated!