Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Of Thee I Sing...





O beautiful for spacious skies,

For amber waves of grain,

For purple mountain majesties

Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
God shed his grace on thee

And crown thy good with brotherhood

From sea to shining sea!

                                   
Wishing you all a safe, happy and truly memorable 4th of July! 
God Bless the United States of America, our military troops
both at home and overseas and may God Bless each one of you!







2 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Hi Sue-- Happy 4th to you and yours!! I should get off my duff and decorate something red, white & blue; but I've been so lazy since I got home from THE trip. You know that "America, the Beautiful" was written in my back yard (Pike's Peak Country) and I see Pike's Peak every single day - I'm blessed. Take care, Sally

Judi said...

Happy 4t5h of July! Your pictures of the fireworks are great....and the red white and blues.
Hope you've had a good weekend...
enjoy
Judi