Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

\\

I have so much for which to be thankful. My blessings include:
My loving husband and
my 2 wonderful children who make my life full, rich and happy.
 My Mom who is still feisty at 85 and my brother and nephew Brady who
delight me every day. 
My dog Winston and cats Lucy and Henry who love me
unconditionally. 
My friends who never let me down, who love me for me. 
My extended family
who share my memories and have always loved me.
 My warm, snug little house that wraps around me like a 
welcoming hug. 
My cameras that allow my inner artist shine forth.
I am thankful that, although I often have hard days 
due to these chronic illnesses,
most are good and there is always something to smile about!



Happy Thanksgiving to each one of you...wishing you a day filled 
with smiles, happy laughter,
good food, warm hugs and all the things that make 
life so cozy and sweet.

Warmly,
Susie Q

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Susie, and your sweet family!

XO,
Jane

Salmagundi said...

Wishing you a happy and thankful Thanksgiving!!! Sally

Donna said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sue, to your and your family!

Hugs,
Donna

sweetvintageofmine said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sue and may it be the BEST one ever!! Hope you are feeling well these days and hope to meet you soon at the BUTTER STREET BARN! Blessings.....Roxie

Strawberry Lane said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Susie. And many thanks for your enjoyable stories and photos. Have a blessed day with your wonderful family.