Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scaring Up Some Halloween Fun


Each year I pay a visit to Scarecrow Row
in a community not too far from my house.
It is always so much fun to see what the
folks *scare* up!




I could use a few minions!


Will a young George Clooney be there?



Katy Perry: the "not so" scary version!





This display was our favorite this year!
Nothing beats Snoopy and the gang!








After running an marathon I think
most of us would have legs that
look like that!








This lady bears a striking resemblance 
to me!








After all that frightening fun I could use a 
spot of tea...how about you?


Happy Halloween to you and yours!


Warmly,
Susie Q

1 comment:

Carole Burant said...

Oh my goodness, all of those displays are absolutely awesome! I would have loved to have seen all of them in person, what fun!! I wish they would do something like that over here, it's such a great idea. Is there any judging done? Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us, love them!! xoxo