Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Got Snow?

We sure have of late! 2 big blasts of snow over the last 2 weeks and oh did it get cold!




But the girls loved it...here is Grace with her BFF, Miss K, building a snowman....er....a Snow Jonas, excuse me!

Now, as much as I love Winter, and snow, I have escaped all of that this week. Uh huh, Grace and I have joined Bill on a business trip. The teachers approved so off we went! Daniel is holding down the fort and
wrangling the pets this week so we can walk in some white stuff that is a *tad bit* warmer than snow. It was all planned at the last minute but I am so glad we came....more on this later today!

I hope you are all well, warm, safe and smiling! Wishing you all happiness and sunny days.

Love and hugs,
Susie Q


5 comments:

Lynilu said...

I got another [mumblemumblemumble] 8 inches last night. I'm really tired of snow. I hope the forecast of 40s and 50s temps for the foreseeable future is correct.

On a more pleasant note, I hope you are all having a lot of fun! Well, I hope you and Grace are having fun and that Bill is not suffering too much in his work!

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Lucky you to escape! I'm stuck here in the great white north of NH. It's supposed to start snowing today and the weatherman says it could snow right through Saturday! I am so over winter. I NEED spring!

Pat@BPM said...

The snow is almost gone, here.

We escaped to Mo Botanical Garden, last Saturday. Enjoyed every minute we were there. The Orchid Show is on, right now. We also saw Camellias in bloom.

I love the building where the Camellias are housed. You will remember it, I'm sure. It's the brick structure,to the left, as you walk into the garden.
Enjoy your escape!

Brenda Pruitt said...

It's snowing in East Texas too!
Brenda

Carole Burant said...

What? You left us here with all that snow while you're walking in warm sand and warm temps???? WELL!!!! hehe It sure does look pretty when everything is covered in snow but I can also appreciate how much you're enjoying being away from it for a few days:-) Love the pictures you've been putting on facebook, continue having a lovely time my friend. xoxo