...no silly. Not to one side, although I may well be...making lists! This one came from my dear friend Sue. If you have not yet met Sue, WHY NOT? She is charming, smart, purty, funny and knows a lot 'bout lots including decoratin'. Run on over and say howdy. In fact, Sue
is SO nice that when she was here at Rabbit Run yesterday she didn't even make fun of the vacuum in the middle of the floor, the messy garage, the cat fur flying around or my sweat soaked clothes. (I had been working in the yard. Honest sweat don'tcha know!) In fact, she said all sorts of nice things...that's 'cause she is NICE. And funny and smart and purty. Oh. I already did that huh? So just go see Sue...now! Um...wait...read MY post and then go see her. Sheesh! *smile*
I am to tell you 5 things about myself...5 things you may not yet know.... Hmmm...this is gonna be hard because I have been blogging for almost 3 years and you all know just about everything...let me think...okay.
1. I was the co student director (With Cathy Gantner) of "Our Town" my senior year in High School. I wonder if Brian knows this...if so, why has he NOT asked me to direct one of HIS stage plays? Why I ask you...why! Oh...really? Okay.
2. Prior to this last vacation, I had not worn a bathing suit in 20 years. I did not care to inflict me
in a swim suit on the rest of the world. But I wore one, I swam and the world did not come to a crashing end as I had predicted it would.
3. The first dog I had was named Pete. Pete was a little terrier mix that showed up at the fire station where dad worked. He was not a young dog when I was born and he died when I was about 5. I did not understand this at all. I spent most of the next day looking for him everywhere...it broke my heart. I was convinced he ran away so I enlisted every kid in the neighborhood to search with me...
4. I began college as an art major and was required to take figure drawing my Freshman year. I was a *young Freshman*, just 17 and not the most worldly girl. Figure drawing at the University level meant NUDE models. I assumed that they would ne female models but I was wrong. They were more often than not, young men, scruffy and not particuarly clean looking (or smelling) who walked around sans robe to lean over your shoulder and gaze at your work. It was an enlightening experience. *smile*
5. I talk to animals, inanimate objects, bugs, plants, cars...you name it. As of yet they are not speaking back to me (well, my pets do but I don't always understand them). When they do i will let you know.
I am supposed to chose 5 of you to continue this list but I will leave that up to you! Surely some of you could do this MUCH better than I did! Come on...I dare ya. I double dog dare ya...
Now, go see SUE!!
Love and Hugs,