Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Little Mouse...




Dear Santa,
I am just a little mouse, I'm quiet and so shy...
My Mama says I'm awfully good, I know 
I always try!
I make my bed, I sweep the floor, 
I hang up all my clothes...
I never fuss, I clean my plate and
\ always wipe my nose.
I would like some tasty nuts and 
berries oh so sweet...
A wind up car, a woolen hat and 
slippers for my feet.
A boat that sails, a bouncy ball, a horse that 
neighs and rocks...
Some peppermints & bubble gum, a pair of 
red-striped socks.
But Santa please remember the little 
mice so sad...
The ones who have no nice warm homes, no 
Mama dear, no Dad.
Maybe I should ask you now to give 
my gifts away...
To wee ones who are hurting so & have
 forgotten how to play.
I have enough dear Santa & I think that 
I should share...
With all of those who need my help, to show 
them that I care.
For many mice go without and feel 
so by themselves...
They fear they are forgotten by Santa 
and his elves.
Please give a toy to bring a smile to each 
sad, lonely mouse...
Some Christmas cheer to bring some joy 
to every tiny house.
(C) Susie Q 2006


Please remember those in need in your own area and give as much 
as you can to the food banks and toy drives. Your generous
help will put a big smile on someone's face this Christmas Day.

God Bless you all...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Dear Susie!
You are the sweetie,
Shelia ;)