Most of the photos here at Rabbit Run Cottage
can be enlarged just by clicking on each one!
There you go...see? Easy!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wow!

4 posts in one evening! She must be giddy! Why yes, thank you! I AM giddy! My cards are all in the mail! Family letters and pictures enclosed, personal notes written, envelopes addressed and stamped and all popped into the mail box! Do I hear the Hallelujah! chorus playing in the background? Yippee! I love sending cards...it is just a joy to think of each dear friend and family member.
Now, what is next on my list? Let's see....

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are amazing! So far along on your list. If I send cards at all, it's usually mid-January. I have no excuse at all -- no children at home, do not work, just can't get it together again this year.

From Andi's friend in Bartow, FL